Professional pond and water feature installation and maintenance for home owners and businesses in the Derby and Burton on Trent area of Derbyshire
Garden ponds and water features to make your home or business premises look good ...
- Garden ponds and water features can be purely decorative but also attract wildlife
- A pond or water feature on your business premises looks impressive to visitors and clients
- But building or maintaining a pond to a high standard needs the skills of a professional because a professional ...
- ... can landscape your water feature to fit in with your garden or grounds
- ... advise of the best plants to use
- ... keep it looking good throughout the year
Water features can take many forms, ranging from a large and complex system of running water and fountains to a garden pond made from a washing up bowl! Whatever your style, budget or taste, installing a water feature can have a variety of benefits. Even a moderate size pond will attract a variety of useful insects and animals that can help to control garden pests, for example, frogs attracted by your pond will eat at least some of the slugs.
Advertise your East Midlands commercial or domestic pond and water feature installation and maintenance business here for only £10 per year - email for details.